European Paediatric Psychology Network
The EPPN is a forum to bring together scientists and clinicians devoted to research and evidence-based health care within paediatric psychology.
- Integrate and strengthen networks of paediatric psychology across Europe
- Promote collaboration between EPPN and paediatric psychologists and their networks around the world.
The EPPN seeks to grow awareness and utilization of Paediatric Psychology across Europe. Through seminars, conferences and outreach, the EPPN stimulates international collaboration, disseminates scientific findings, and contributes to the development of knowledge and evidence-based health care in the field of paediatric psychology.
The EPPN Launch Symposium took place on September 15, 2020. See presenters, topics, and a video recording of the symposium here.
EPPN’s main event is the European Paediatric Psychology Conference (EPPC). The next EPPC will take place in Stockholm from October 4 – 6, 2021, October 4-6. Watch for updates at the conference website: https://europedpsych.com/
In between the EPPC conferences, EPPN is key for members to actively engage and communicate with each other. We aim to stimulate such interaction through organising various events and creating various infrastructures for interactive sharing of experiences. For instance, the EPPN board is currently working on setting up the following activities:
- EPPN-specific listserv
- Regular webinars to share research ideas and findings as well as to act as consultation sessions on difficult cases or service models
- Interactive newsletter
- Creating a research directory to easily identify researchers/clinicians with similar interests
- Twitter account and conversations
Watch this space for any updates on these activities!
How to join EPPN
STEP 1: Join SPP as a member via online registration form
- $55 for regular members
- $20 for trainees (undergraduate students, graduate students, or postdocs).
Members do not have to be APA members to join SPP!
STEP 2: Join EPPN RIG by emailing Erin Ross at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Rikard Wicksell, Sweden
- Dr. Line Caes, SPP International Committee Chair, UK
Board members (responsibility within EPPN board):
- Dr. Ann Davis, SPP advisor, former President of SPP, USA
- Dr. Rocio de la Vega de Carranza, Deputy Chair SPP International Committee, Spain (Intake Questionnaire & Research Network)
- Dr. Kim Oostrom, PPN rep, the Netherlands
- Dr. Caroline Heary, SIGPeP rep, Ireland (Webinars)
- Dr. Helen Griffiths, PPN rep, UK (Communications)
- Dr. Marina López-Solà, general board member, Spain (Newsletter & Research Network)
- Dr. Judith Houghton, general board member, UK (Membership)
- Dr. Inge Timmers, general board member, the Netherlands (Newsletter)
- Dr. Marieke Van Schoors, general board member, Belgium (Listserv)
- Sharon Bateman - Student member, UK
- Abbie Jones - Student member, UK
- Sophie Johnsson, EPPN secretary, Sweden
- Dr. Laura Simons, President-elect of SPP, USA
- Dr. Sasja Schepers, PPN liaison, Netherlands
- Dr. Liesbet Goubert, Belgium
- Dr. Eline Van Hoecke, Belgium
- Dr. Tanja Hechler, Germany
For questions about the network and membership, please contact us at email@example.com