SPPAC International Travel Award
Deadline: October 1,2020
Sponsor: Division 54
The Pediatric Psychology International Travel Award is available to SPP members who reside and are affiliated with institutions outside the US to attend the Society of Pediatric Psychology Annual Conference (SPPAC). Up to two awards are given each year. Awards include free registration for SPPAC and $1000 to offset any travel and/or accommodation costs.
To apply for the award, you must:
- Be a psychologist (faculty member and/or clinician) or a trainee (graduate student or postdoctoral fellow).
- Reside outside the United States; international faculty or clinicians, postdocs or postgraduate students who currently work/reside in the U.S. are not eligible.
- Be a member of SPP (if you not currently a member, you must first join to be considered for this award).
- Be the lead presenter in a symposium workshop or poster presentation, accepted for presentation at SPPAC.
Priority will be given to:
- First time attendees to SPPAC
- Early career psychologists (less than 10 years since completing training)
Deadline: October 1; the award will be contingent upon acceptance of the abstract to SPPAC.
Please submit a PDF containing (a) a current CV, (b) abstract of your planned presentation, and (c) statement confirming Div. 54 membership status.
Submit applications to Line Caes, PhD at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The international committee maintains a list of international award winners here!