The Society of Pediatric Psychology aims to promote the health and psychological well being of children, youth, and their families through science and an evidence based approach to practice, education, training, advocacy, and consultation.
Healthier children, youth, and families.
- Enhance focus on evidence-based practice and practice-oriented initiatives.
- Serve as the authoritative source of information about pediatric psychology for the public and other health professionals.
- Advance and support education in pediatric psychology through a yearly national conference.
- Develop and sustain a website that provides a valuable and integral resource for the membership.
- Advocate for pediatric psychology services on a national level.
- Support special research initiatives.
- Devise strategies to develop and retain the future generation of pediatric psychologists
- Expand internationally.