Healthier children, youth, and families.
To actively promote the health and psychological well-being of all children, youth and families.
- Recruit, engage, develop, and retain a diverse and inclusive community of members
- Focus on culturally-responsive evidence-based practice.
- Serve as the authoritative source of information about pediatric psychology for the public, stakeholders, and health professionals.
- Advance and support science and education initiatives in pediatric psychology, including an annual conference and peer-reviewed journals.
- Develop and sustain communication outlets that provide a valuable and integral resource for the membership and the public.
- Advocate for pediatric psychology on the national and international levels.
- Advocate for policies that benefit the health and well-being of all children, youth, and families
- Support priority research initiatives in pediatric psychology.